What kind of complaints can the Independent Adjudicator deal with?


A client who is dissatisfied with the way in which their complaint has been handled by the Law Society, or who is dissatisfied with any decision concerning an application for a grant from the Law Society’s Compensation Fund may, any time within the three year period immediately following the Law Society’s decision, apply to the Independent Adjudicator.